CCTV Operator (Shifts), Limassol
Our client, a Service Provider in the Maritime Industry and located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire a CCTV Operator.
• Monitors Remote Site CCTV systems
• Manage CCTV system's health and maintenance
• Coordinate maintenance teams
• Reporting of CCTV systems status
• Basic understanding of CCTV systems
• Observant with a high level of concentration
• Good IT skills and able to work on Excel and Word upon request
• Basic understanding on maritime security will be considered as an advantage but not
• Good use of English language
• Well organized with a friendly professional approach
• Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
• High quality interpersonal skills
• Competitive salary based on experience and skills
• Health Insurance
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting “CCTV Operator” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).