C# Software Developer, Limassol
Our client, a Technology Services Provider specializing in the areas of AI/ML, Data Analytics, blockchain and other emerging technologies located in Limassol, is looking to hire a C# Software Developer.
- Collaborate with the rest of team members
- Design, implement, test and document software components
- Work closely with QA and DevOps teams
- Liaise with clients and product owners to derive specifications out of requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional software development role
- Very good knowledge in Relational Databases
- Good grasp of software architecture design
- Good grasp of designing Web Services and APIs
- Experience in Unit Testing, CI/CD, Design Patterns and Source Control
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries using React.js and typescript
- Development with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonus scheme
- Working from home scheme (up to 3 days per week)
- Professional growth opportunities
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘C# Software Developer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)