Business Development Manager (Russian Speaking), Limassol
A leading Payment Services Provider located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire a Russian speaking Business Development Manager.
- Expand the business to all Forex, eCommerce, igaming and other verticals, such as Travel, Education etc. to support the company's annual strategies.
- Execute company’s business development plan by acquiring new customers/merchants and retaining/maintaining relationships with customers/merchants for accomplishing sales target.
- Develop business relationship/potential partnerships with merchants, platforms, service providers, industry associations, medias and affiliates in cross-border eCommerce.
- Support and present at marketing events organized by Marketing Department and Business Development Department and attend likewise events in cross-border eCommerce industry.
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 5+ years of experience of hands-on sales and/or business development toward FX or gaming operators, or with credit card processing providers. Experience with eCommerce sellers/industry is a plus.
- Proven track record and high familiarity in global Fintech markets; access to industry related resources is an advantage.
- Experience in cross-border eCommerce, online B2B, or familiarity with risk control of cross-border transactions is preferred
- Excellent in communication, professional in English and Russian writing and speaking skills.
- High interpersonal skill.
- Willing to travel, abilities to work independently with a highly self-motivated and innovative mind.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience + Commission
- 13th salary
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Business Development Manager (Russian Speaking)” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).