Business Analyst, Limassol
A well-established and regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Business Analyst.
- Mapping business and user needs
- Analysing business input and creating business requirements and specifications
- Engaging with business heads to research and understand their needs
- Providing further amendments and business insight throughout development projects
- Perform competitor analysis
- Prepare business cases backed with data driven analysis
- Collaboration with delivery team
- Modelling for visual representation
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject.
- Previous work experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Subject Matter Expert or User Experience Specialist for minimum of 2 years.
- Previous experience within derivatives industry.
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce/Sugar/Pipedrive/HubSpot) administration/maintenance.
- Experience in Client Portal user experience design.
- Understanding of IT software development cycles.
- Familiarity with various business, project management and IT methodologies.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Transparent Team player.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Business Analyst / 853VRV’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.