Back Office Officer, Limassol
Our client, a well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Back Office Officer.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to Clients
- Validate provided documentation
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software
- Keep client records (i.e. Know Your Client information, Declaration of Deposits, Agreements, etc) in Company’s software
- Execution of customers account establishment, maintenance and closure procedures
- Forward financial matters and requests to the relevant Department
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction, professional communication
- At least 6 months of experience in a back office role within the Forex Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems
- Dynamic and flexible with strong attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated, pleasant personality with a Strong Team spirit
- Willingness to work on shifts: 09:00 – 22:00 on rotation basis
- A competitive package will be offered based on experience and skills
- Health Insurance
- Friendly Environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Back Office Officer / X88Y9R’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370).