Back Office Officer, Limassol
Our client, a well-established regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Back Office Officer.
- Inputting, processing, authorizing and reviewing deposits and withdrawals.
- Assisting and performing KYC related to payments, to ensure that all processing meets regulatory requirements.
- Resolving internal and external queries regarding payments in a timely and professional manner.
- Identifying and enhancing internal procedures, systems and controls.
- Assisting and supporting with auditing and reconciliation of payment transactions.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on payment transactions.
- Dealing with queries swiftly and effectively whilst providing an impeccable customer Service.
- In addition to these duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties.
- College/University degree
- Previous KYC experience
- Excellent command of English, Arabi or Farsi language, both verbal and written. Additional languages will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and Computer literacy
- Strong detail oriented and Organizational skills
- Willingness to ensure results are achieved
- Works independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s profile and experience
- 13th salary
- Health insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Back Office Officer / V8YVWR’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.