Back Office Officer, Limassol
Our client, a Financial Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Back Office Officer.
- Maintaining the accounts and financial details. (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
- Providing administrative and support services efficiently for smooth functioning of organization and effective working of employees.
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts.
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these.
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues.
- Call and Email Monitoring as per requirements set by compliance department
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Fluency in English & German (oral & written)
- Any additional languages would be considered an advantage
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive package based on qualifications and experience.
- Health insurance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Back Office Officer’ on the email’s subject line.