Back Office Officer, Limassol
Our client, a Financial Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Back Office Officer.
· Maintaining the accounts and financial details. (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
· Providing administrative and support services efficiently for smooth functioning of organization and effective working of employees.
· Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts.
· Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
· Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
· Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
· Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these.
· Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
· Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
· Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues.
· Call and Email Monitoring as per requirements set by compliance department
· At least 6 months of experience in a similar role
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Any additional languages would be considered an advantage
· Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
The role requires working on shift patterns from 9am to 10pm (9-6, 10-7, 11-8 etc)
· Competitive package based on qualifications and experience
· Health insurance
· Quarterly bonus scheme
· 23 days annual leave
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Back Office Officer / W8X6X9’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.