Back-End Developer (Java), Limassol
Our client, a cutting-edge Technology Services Provider located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Back-End Developer.
- Understand unfamiliar codebases, and debug server-side, multi-threaded, scalable applications
- Design core, backend software components
- Maintain commercial application in production using Docker and Kubernetes
- Assess and (re)design services that consume and produce batch and real-time data
- Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Propose potential solutions to a problem, advise for the best option and execute
- Drive architecture decision based on designated criteria
- Demonstrate your passion for emerging technologies and self-development
- Demonstrate your problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Share your knowledge across team(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Demonstrable working experience with Java
- Special interest in functional programming
- Knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Working experience with TDD & BDD
- Experience building REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with database migration tools, such as Liquibase
- Knowledge of applying object-oriented and functional programming styles to real-world problems
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge/experience of agile software development concepts and processes
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, for example, Git
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Spring Boot and Micro-services architecture
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, or Spring JDBC
- Experience working with Kafka
- Knowledge of reactive manifesto
- Knowledge of streaming data
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Cloud-based development with Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Commercial exposure with ELK stack
- Attractive remuneration package including a 13th salary & Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours
- Professional growth opportunities
- Many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Back-End Developer, Java’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)