Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager, Nicosia
An International Corporate Services Provider is seeking to recruit an Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager in Nicosia.
Basic aspects of running and delivering client audit projects of small, medium and large sized companies, including:
· Involvement in client acceptance procedures
· Understanding client’s business
· Assisting in identifying risk matters and planning the audit work required on assignments based on the software used
· Execution and finalization of audit work
· Demonstrates a basic understanding of tax issues; assistance in completing client tax returns
· Mainly reports to managers and partners
· University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ or a related field
· Qualified ACA/ACCA
· 7+ years of experience in a similar position
· Experienced in Caseware
· Strong knowledge of MS office
· Excellent command of English and Greek language
· Russian language will be considered as an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal and professional skills
· Competitive salary based on experience and skills
· Provident fund scheme
· Medical insurance
· Annual salary reviews
· And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.