AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer.
· Perform AML and regulatory compliance monitoring tasks in accordance with the Company’s Compliance Monitoring Plan
· Discuss your findings and recommendations with the Head of the department and assist in the creation of the relevant reports to the Management body
· Assist the compliance function to promote awareness of regulatory requirements to all the departments of the Company
· Schedule and coordinate meetings with the team(s) to discuss the monitoring findings.
· Maintain excellent record keeping of the monitoring findings, relevant evidence, recommendations, and actions taken by the company
· BA or MA degree
· Minimum 1 years of experience as a Compliance and/or Monitoring Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry
· CySEC Advanced certificate
· A CySEC AML Certificate will be considered an advantage
· Good knowledge with CySEC regulatory laws and AML processes
· Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral
· Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
· Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives
· Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
· 13th Salary.
· Medical Insurance
· And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.