Agile Project Manager, Limassol
A well-established & regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an Agile Project Manager.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
· Previous work experience of at least 2 years as Project Manager.
· Excellent knowledge and application of Agile methodologies across complex projects.
· Demonstrable experience managing 3rd party suppliers and partners.
· Knowledge of software development life cycle and delivery.
· Must have strong IT/Technology delivery experience.
· Prince2/ PMI project management certification is considered as an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management ability.
· Ability to work in fast paced and challenging environment.
· Experience in Fintech, Financial Services is considered as an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills in English is a Must.
· Experience with Jira/Confluence is considered as an advantage.
· Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
· 13th Salary.
· Medical Insurance
· And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Agile Project Manager’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.