Our client, a well-established Energy Services Group of Companies, located in Limassol, is looking to hire an experienced Accountant.
The candidate must be available to start with the company by 1st March the latest.
- Maintaining proper and updated Accounting Records (recording transactions in the accounting system, Creditors, Debtors, Bank Reconciliations, Invoicing etc). The person in charge will be responsible for the whole cycle of maintaining proper accounts.
- Checking agreements and contracts of the company.
- Payroll Preparation and Interface in the Accounting Software and reconciliation.
- Preparation of VAT and VIES reports and submission to the authorities.
- Online Payments.
- Preparation of management reports and submission directly to the management team.
- Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the IFRS.
- Responsible for obtaining the final audited financial statements.
- Ability to open new bank accounts quickly and keep all the relevant banks informed for company changes.
- Maintaining updated corporate certificates (Shareholders/Directors/Company Secretary/Registered Office).
- Eager to learn and be updated on the latest laws and regulations concerning the photovoltaic sector.
- Ensuring at all times compliance with Cyprus Company Law and all Government Authorities.
- Liaising with banks, lawyers, auditors and company secretary.
- General Administration support.
- Maintaining a properly updated filing system (electronically and paper as applicable)
- Willing to undertake new projects and responsibilities.
- Degree in Accounting OR Business Administration with a Major in Accounting OR LCCI Higher (ACCA/ ACA will be considered an advantage)
- 8+ years of proven experience in a similar position is a must
- Experience in Powersoft
- Strong knowledge of Cyprus Tax and VAT is a must
- Willing to undertake a dual position of Administration and Accounting duties when is needed
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines with minimum supervision
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent Greek and English both written and spoken
- Team player
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Highly motivated
- 13th Salary
- Excellent working environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Accountant/ 38VVWW’ on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)