A well-established cooling, heating and ventilation solutions company located in Limassol, is looking to hire an Accountant.
- Budgets preparation in coordination with the management team
- Cash flow planning and monitoring
- Management Accounts Reporting
- Consignment notes - purchase invoices registration & printing
- Keeping up with clients & payment agreements
- Conducting audit checks to make sure the company complies with relevant regulations
- Dealing with suppliers: agreements/payments
- Communicating with external parties as necessary
- Managing accounting, tax and labour related issues
- Responsible for payroll & staff expenses
- Responsible for quality management (ISO 9001), safety and health (ISO 18001), environmental management (ISO 14001).
- University Degree in Accounting or LCCI Higher
- At least 3 years of experience at a relevant position.
- Knowledge and experience in preparing financial reports
- Knowledge and experience in using ERP Systems
- Fluency in both English & Greek language.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience in using accounting software (e.g. Powersoft)
- Organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent client communication skills
- Responsible, Team worker, Efficient, Honest
- 13th Salary
- Great opportunity for career development
- Excellent working environment